Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Valentino

I consider Valentino to be my favorite collection of RTW Fall/Winter 2011-2012. Valentino 's dedication to true elegance always impresses me, but this season I fell in love with the romantic, soft, polished looks, one after another.

House designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Picciolo's creations shined in sheer panelling, glittery textures, rose lace, vivacious furs, and delicate gowns.

Pink powdered nudes, in monochromatic pairings, to deep burgundies, in classic silhouettes and detailed frocks, ranged with prevalence, as blacks, greens and blues spotted the color palette, sometimes in the form of a breezy pattern.

Sliver thin belts tied the looks together, adding delicacy to the already ultra feminine, light pieces, and block toned pumps with black ankle straps finished off the lady-like demure.


No comments:

Post a Comment